Nadhiya unveiled the audio and handed the first copy to Brahmanandam
Cast: Pawan Kalyan, Samantha, Pranitha, Nadhiya, Ali, Kota Sreenivasa Rao, Brahmanandam, Hema, Hamsa Nandini, Mumtaz, Pradeep and etc
Direction: Trivikram Srinivas
Music: Devi Sri Prasad
Lyrics: Ramajogayya Sastry, Devi Sri Prasad, Sree Mani
Singers: Shankar Mahadevan, Devi Sri Prasad, Palakkad Shriram, Rita, David Simon, Narendra, Malgadi Shubha
1. Aaru Adugula Bullet... : The lyrics of the song were penned by lyricist Sree Mani while the song was sung by Vijay Prakash and MLR Karthikeyan. This is the title song and powerful song in the album. It's scintillating and engaging.
2. Baapu Gari Bomma: Rama Jogayya Sastry has penned this song. Veteran singer Shankar Mahadevan. Especially the lyrics are not too good. Very simple and silly at times. Perhaps, Pawan describes about Samantha in the song. Even Shankar Mahadevan may not bail out this song. It's all about recalling hero's memories with heroine.
3. Deva Devam: It's really music to ears. Traditional song with devotional touch. Again, Rama Jogayya Sastry has written the song. Palakkad Shriram and Rita have lent their voice for the song. It's very short and sweet.
4. Kirrack Kirrack puttinchave...Oosesi: This is mass and energetic beat. Lyrics are funny and superb. Rama Jogayya Sastry proved his mettle with this song sung by Narendra and David Simon.
5. Ninnu Chudagane...Na Chitti Gunde...Gattigane kottukunnade : Devi Sri Prasad wrote and sung this song. He himself confessed that it's a boring song. Yes, to an extent it's really boring tune. Very slow melody song. But lyrics are nice.
6. It's party time now...: This is the racy and meaty item number which created a lot of buzz. Hamsa Nandini and Mumtaz will be seen shaking legs with Pawan Kalyan in the film. Rama Jogayya Sastry has written the song. The tune is not nice and fails to enthrall. David Simon and Malgadi Shubha have done their parts in singing and carried the energy through out the song.
Overall, the songs are just okay. But could be much better compared to Pawan's image and expectations. Even this album is not on par with the duo's (Pawan Kalyan and Devi Sri Prasad) previous albums- Jalsa and Gabbar Singh. May be, it's because of this is family entertainer. There might no be so much scope to have powerful songs. Aaru Adugula Bullet and Kirrack songs are good and music to ears. Lyrics fail to create an impact unlike Pawan's previous films. It's all DSP's trademark music. On whole, Atharintiki Daaredi music is passable.